Saturday, August 4, 2007

Greetings from P'town!!!

Rather than my usual ramblings, I thought I wound instead provide you with the following list:
  • bagels
  • goldfish snacks
  • pickle spears
  • crab cakes
  • family pride
  • teaberry gum
  • abundance of iced tea
  • lobster rolls
  • cheese cake
  • cranberry muffins
  • pizza sold by the slice
  • the qwerty keyboard

These are just a few of the things I have come to realize are difficult or impossible to find in France, but are easily found in Provincetown, Mass. We are having a great time staying at the Lands End Inn and are a little sad that we will leave tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nick, you couldn't get most of those in Scotland either. I was looking out some old paperwork last night and came across the Thanksgiving Menu from 2001 in my house, it's even got Karen's project plan of timings on the back in pencil. Hope you are well and love the Blog.
Juli

Nick said...

Hello Juli, you are right about not being able to find these things in Scotland. Thanks for reminding me about that wonderful Thanksgiving dinner at your place. I will cherish those memories for a long long time!